TheMajorMMX died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pavlyk said:
My god the weakness of the computer is enough, but you overclocked it? Damn:confused:

Don't torture the poor processor, let it rest in peace. As for the money I think if all 17,000 members chpped in 50 cents, you would have a hell of a computer :D :p

Good Idea. TheMajor could beg everyone for some money, even 25cents each would make enough for a car man!! You can say you helped a lot of people on TF, complain about u'r pc and we will help!! (don't worry, I feel your pain cuz I had a pc like that before)

Very sorry to hear that. I know how much you loved that PC. Well, you are translating those words so maybe you will be able to get a new one.

uhuh, 25 cents from 17,000 will get you a car. right. where do you live, russia?
thats $4,250 enuff for a sick pc, but not nearly for a car, maybe if he got $2 from every one... :p

pc_boy said:
I got the best solution for you, listen carefully:

1. Grab a heavy duty baseball bat, and your computer
2. Take them to the field
3. Beat the $h!t out of your computer
4. Light it on fire
5. Take some ashes just for rememberence and loyalty
6. Build a new computer
7. ENJOY!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Great idea! Couldn't have said it better myself :)

-Dan The Man

yes he does zimon, and pp mguire you need to calm down man, you want to jump on pc-boy just cause he made a joke... if you want to talk about your friend dieing then try Off Topic Forum, and stop badgering people who aren't in dark moods... sorry your friend died but no reason to be mean, celebrate who your friend was instead of getting down about everything.

"TheMajorMMX vs AMDRagePro..."

Hey Major. Remember that thread when you said that your CPU would only last 10 years? Bacically you predicted when this would happen! lol
I have an: AMD K6-2 3DNOW 266mhz MMX2 (MMX Enhanced) Processor. :eek: But i also have an: Intel Pentium MMX 133mhz Processor!! :wooha: :wooha:

I could send it to you if you want? :D :cool:

Thanks guys. I don't know what to do. I think I will take my entire PC apart monday and put only the neccesary stuff in. Maybe its my HD. I don't want my comp to die this early. :(

At least it still works. I just cannot load the XP disc. I will get another disc, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom