OS Suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnowNothing

In Runtime
I have another PC I want to mess with for the hell of it, I was wondering, what would be better for it. Windows ME or Windows 2000? It is a gateway which was bought in 2000 and it is designed for Windows ME. I dont know which one to choose.

Thanks in advance,
Knownothing.

Windows 2000! ME SUCKS! The worst thing to come out of microsoft! BT Whats with the sig?:p

Windows ME is the worst suckiest piece of crap to ever hit the store shelves. But 2000 is one of Microsofts few titles that I would actually consider an operating system. Get 2000 hands down.

Windows 2000 would be way better for you. Get either Windows 2000 Pro. or Windows XP Pro. Or, if you're into Linux and you are a beginner, go with Mandrake. You can download Mandrake Linux 10.1 for free by going to www.linuxiso.org .

-Dan The Man

Win Me was just a scam to make more money.A half done version of XP.Half ME half 98SE

Ok thanks guys, Win2k it is! BTW to answer your question about the sig...Its supposed to be funny. Guess I should change it eh?

sure....i was clearly depressed seeing it and thouroughly thought to follow it...good thing i didn't
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom