• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No(Sucks Hell)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megadeth2 said:
Intel, for my purposes, Intel is all I need. Ask Nubius. He and I had a long discussion about the pros and cons of AMD. He even agreed that AMD was great for gaming alone and Intel was great for everything else. However, Nubius said he likes AMD as an underground thing also so that is why he will use it for anything, but I'm Intel all the way.

Well, If you are for Intel, I woulnd't even dare to lift my head and look up to AMD which is ready to slaughter any Intel Chip.:p :p

Shumway said:
BIG BOYZ??? come on now:D i think of amd like those little sport's car's like in the Fast and the Furious,just about everybody want's one,Sure they look cool and go fast and that's fine for a every day driver,But on the week end's it's alway's nice to bring out the old camaro with the 454 and show everybody where the real power is.:p :p

The only problem with the old camaro is that in the middle of the race it will break down, lose control and crash slam.... right into a brick wall and you shall cower in shame and look with pity to the Bugatti (amd) finishing the race before you!!:p :p :p

intercodes said:
Its obvious AMD is going to win in this war.

DUHHH! AMD rox man, no kidding. I will end this war and declare the winner and say some cool words that would make the winner superior!! :D
I will let more people vote though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom