Does this work?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No(Sucks Hell)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Intel but that's only because I haven't upgraded in years. I'll have an AMD on my new comp though. 10-2

Intel, for my purposes, Intel is all I need. Ask Nubius. He and I had a long discussion about the pros and cons of AMD. He even agreed that AMD was great for gaming alone and Intel was great for everything else. However, Nubius said he likes AMD as an underground thing also so that is why he will use it for anything, but I'm Intel all the way.

ChugaChugaChugaChuga Choo hooo! C'mon intel we are hanging in there

vote 1 for intel

OIDanTheManIO said:
Here are the results thus far:

Amd - 9
Intel - 1

Go AMD! w00t w00t!

-Dan The Man

WHATT??? who dears stand against the powerfull, crushing power of AMD?? :p

Blind_Arrow said:
i voted AMD, even i'm on intel. cause i know AMD's the best.

watch for new systems out of dell based on AMD soon.

Shame on you traitor. We will still accept you into our army if you vote for AMD. And those DELL dudes finally realized they are going nowhere with Intel and need to be on the BIG BOYZ's side if they want protection! :p :p :D :D ;)

pc_boy said:
Shame on you traitor. We will still accept you into our army if you vote for AMD. And those DELL dudes finally realized they are going nowhere with Intel and need to be on the BIG BOYZ's side if they want protection! :p :p :D :D ;)

BIG BOYZ??? come on now:D i think of amd like those little sport's car's like in the Fast and the Furious,just about everybody want's one,Sure they look cool and go fast and that's fine for a every day driver,But on the week end's it's alway's nice to bring out the old camaro with the 454 and show everybody where the real power is.:p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom