The future of Tech-Forums

I remember when we had a portal, it was a mess, most of it was generated using topics from our forum, and if I am not mistaken, it was broken at one point as well.

So...what is going on with the app? I know why it isn't working, but any ETA on the fix?

Dunno. I added the question to the mods' discussion as Andy and his team monitor the thread.

Most are using Tapatalk in the meantime. Just search for "techist" with it.

Dunno. I added the question to the mods' discussion as Andy and his team monitor the thread.

Most are using Tapatalk in the meantime. Just search for "techist" with it.

Tapatalk is so weird. I have NEVER used it before, but for some reason when I open Techforums in it, it has me listed with username Illaproof. How the hell is that even possible. LMAO. Looking at the profile it seems to be some dude named Ed from Uranus. :lol:

I have no idea how that happened. I will change the password on the Illaproof account so hopefully you will be able to log in without it happening again.

I have no idea how that happened. I will change the password on the Illaproof account so hopefully you will be able to log in without it happening again.

Thanks! So bizarre. The email address that is associated with my android account has always been mine, so I just can't even begin to understand how that happened. I really should have taken advantage of that and messed with you mods. :lol:

That's how I found it too

Same hear. Back when I joined in 2012. Technology and Computer Forums. I don't really go any were else for Gossip on tech or to converge online with any other than hear. I have even closed my FB account due to the utter S*** people come out with on their status updates.

Same hear. Back when I joined in 2012. Technology and Computer Forums. I don't really go any were else for Gossip on tech or to converge online with any other than hear. I have even closed my FB account due to the utter S*** people come out with on their status updates.
Says you joined in 2010 bruh.

Back
Top Bottom