Hello from CT

ITnerd

Beta member
Hello everyone. My name is David and I am extremely new to the forum posting scene. (This is actually my first thread ever)
I want to say I really love the professional vibe I picked up when reading around this forum and hope to use it to help others as best I can and to also learn from others.
I am a Help desk/Desktop technician with a fairly strong background in Networking. I have an A+, Network+, and MCTS certification and currently working towards a Security+.
I also am a Gamer in my free time(XB1, PS4, and PC). But don't have many friends to game with so if you want to game together just message me if you can.
I look forward to interacting and possibly meeting some great people through this forum. Thank you for having me.

Hey ITnerd, Plenty of gamers of all types here. Most of the friends I game with I've never even met LOL. Most are friends of friends made on steam and now if we see each other online through Steam we join up and play. What are some of the games you like to play. I'm a PC gamer but there are a tons of PS4 and XB1 gamers on this forum too.

I've mainly been on XB1 since that's where the majority of my games are like:Dying Light, CoD AW, GTA 5, Madden 15, NBA 2k15, and Halo MCC.
For PS4 I only have The Last of us & possibly Bloodborne in the near future.
PC gaming has been dry for me since I want to upgrade my CPU/Motherboard. But I'm open to most games on PC except RTS games. I just don't get them or haven't had enough exposure to them. I feel sooo slow when I try to play them.

Hey Welcome ITnerd, I am a PC / PS3 gamer.. RTS, RPG, MMO (sometimes) FPS.. I want to do my Network+ but doing my Win Server 2012 atm.

Hey Welcome ITnerd, I am a PC / PS3 gamer.. RTS, RPG, MMO (sometimes) FPS.. I want to do my Network+ but doing my Win Server 2012 atm.

More power to you my friend. I took a server course not too long ago and that stuff was pretty hard.
All this talk of PC gaming make me want to upgrade my PC asap lol

Sorry for the late response by the way. I was using the app but it has stopped working for me and my mobile browser has slight issue loading the forums.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response by the way. I was using the app but it has stopped working for me and my mobile browser has slight issue loading the forums.

Try using Tapatalk for now, at least until the app gets updated for the new URL. Just search for "techist".

Sweet, I never used Tapatalk but this looks perfect. Thanks Trotter.
Using Tapatalk for this message and all seems well.

Back
Top Bottom