*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 13 Rankings*

3804 | C0RR0SIVE | Intel Pentium G3258 @ 3.2Ghz | GTX 750Ti SC | W7 x64 | ORB

3e1c70b5ed77e10db1c985a37839ff04.png

Almost feels too low...

blame PP for making you feel that way

blame PP for making you feel that way

Heh graphic *****s texture detail, gpu boost and that chip of his is making it high and beating everyone here.
If he were to reduce that back to stock speed his score would dip down some. :/

Also Corro if money looks good late this summer get yourself a better cpu.

This board isn't exactly meant for overclocking... It's just an ECS B85H3-M so no unlocked multi options, and I am very unfamiliar with overclocking Intel processors... So many little things in the BIOS that I have never seen... After being with AMD for 10 years, I guess I can finally say I am a newb when it comes to Intel builds.

7328 | Renegade8888 | i7 2700k @ 3.5ghz | Gainward GTX 770 Phantom | W7 Pro x64 | ORB
JvpgelG.png

Didn't even break 8k :( I would try an overclock but Nvidia's OC software bluescreens my PC, even with the most up to date drivers.

Last edited:
7551 | Renegade8888 | i7 2700k @ 4.4ghz | Gainward GTX 770 Phantom | W7 Pro x64 | ORB
UFThgcF.png

Forgot I didn't have the i7 OC'd during that last test, gave me a couple hundred more :silly:

7773 | Renegade8888 | i7 2700k @ 4.4ghz | Gainward GTX 770 Phantom | W7 Pro x64 | ORB
Z3i20ZU.png

So I uninstalled all the old nvidia software like ntune that might have been causing conflicts and used Gainwards EXPERTool to get a stable OC of 1199MHz GPU Clock up from 1150MHz and 1818MHz Memory up from 1753MHz.

Other sites show larger overclocks for this model but this was the highest stable one I could manage so I guess this is my final result :D

Last edited:
What I would do is uninstall everything including the driver, use DDU to clear out all the left over BS, then install the latest driver and eVGA Precision so you can use Kboost and max voltage. It'll keep your clocks from fluctuating so you can get a higher score.

This board isn't exactly meant for overclocking... It's just an ECS B85H3-M so no unlocked multi options, and I am very unfamiliar with overclocking Intel processors... So many little things in the BIOS that I have never seen... After being with AMD for 10 years, I guess I can finally say I am a newb when it comes to Intel builds.
I have OC bios for certain H81 and B85 boards to OC the G3258. Intel overclocks are as simple as raising volts and multi.

Back
Top Bottom