Help me rebuild my Gaming Rig.

Looks good, Now you have to put what you have in your sig for the forum :silly:

Doin it now! And thanks!

Ahahah man that looks goofy but I've seen worse.

Lmao Yaaa yaa but I'm not going for looks. Just performance and not even high end.

Also works really well with my room. I set my monitor on top cuz it's so big and use it like a desk lol!
Plus the added room is great for air circulation no? I tried keeping wiring as neat as possible.

Guna think about o/c in the near future as you mentioned before.
Maybe get another liquid cool for temp reasons and for looks. To bulk up the inside a bit lol.
Also don't have enough fan pins on the mobo for the additional fans the case has. Maybe there's a way to connect then straight to the PS?
Have a handful of questions left I'm going to ask in other topics once I get a GPU in it.
Thanks a lot to you again man!

Doin it now! And thanks!

Lmao Yaaa yaa but I'm not going for looks. Just performance and not even high end.

Also works really well with my room. I set my monitor on top cuz it's so big and use it like a desk lol!
Plus the added room is great for air circulation no? I tried keeping wiring as neat as possible.

Guna think about o/c in the near future as you mentioned before.
Maybe get another liquid cool for temp reasons and for looks. To bulk up the inside a bit lol.
Also don't have enough fan pins on the mobo for the additional fans the case has. Maybe there's a way to connect then straight to the PS?
Have a handful of questions left I'm going to ask in other topics once I get a GPU in it.
Thanks a lot to you again man!
Quite the opposite actually.

Takes more to push air through a larger area than it does a smaller area.

Makes sense. I'll get the other fans goin.

They sell adapters for the fans that will plug directly into the PS. I'll try and find them and post a link.
Ok found one, there are a bunch but this is just one example of what you want.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4&cm_re=Molex_to_3_pin-_-12-423-164-_-Product

Perfect exactly. Thank you. That can run 2 fans off one "supply"?

Back
Top Bottom