CPU throttling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on case most high end air coolers are harder to get out for cleaning and require the motherboard to be taken out too. Weight also becomes an issue for moving the PC around which is the #2 reason why I left air cooling.

Just because you prefer air doesn't make air better than water. That's the point we're both making here.

In the case of OP, if he wants to lower his temps he needs a better cooler period.

Easy batman no need to get abit unnerved, you made your statemen,t I made mine. :/
For anyone that needs cooling they can choose whats best for whichever chip.
AIr and water does have its negative mark so keep that in mind before your next reply.
If you like you may look at customer reviews on any online shop.
The negative valid remarks for either should be a choosing point on where the person wants to go for cooling.
Stack that with your knowledge you have and its simple.
If the op thinks air would benifit him more power to him if not let him go for water cooling.

One should NEVER use the reviews as a judgement for parts. Most review with in a week of using, and usually have nothing to compare with.

Use the review to start, but only a reputable review site to decide.

One should NEVER use the reviews as a judgement for parts. Most review with in a week of using, and usually have nothing to compare with.

Use the review to start, but only a reputable review site to decide.

+1. Customer reviews are usually a joke, for the most part.

+1. Customer reviews are usually a joke, for the most part.

Both of you are a joke if you really think that.
Tech people that have the experience and know how should do this.
Especially if your limited on how much you can spend.

This is partly why I read customer reviews, some of it isn't true some are.
Even from the new, novice and professionals this would be vital.

We're jokes for not believing amateurs who will only place a review if their needs aren't satisfied? 90% of the crap posted on Newegg is just a bunch of whiners who got a DOA product or something like that. Most of Amazon reviews are jokes for Tumblr.

We're jokes for not believing amateurs who will only place a review if their needs aren't satisfied? 90% of the crap posted on Newegg is just a bunch of whiners who got a DOA product or something like that. Most of Amazon reviews are jokes for Tumblr.
Anybody with normal intelligence should be able to discern from the winning noobs and those that post from experience, unless you have certain personal issues

Sadly more often than not unknowing buyers don't.

And this is why you do your homework, recent users who are new here don't know which to go for half the time.
Like I mention awhile back its better to read the customer reviews as it can be helpfull while discerning through it.
Use your own experiences or knowledge. to help out people go to product a or product b.
Joe drove the main point home so that should straighten out everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom