Blue screen of death help!

Make sure you're choosing the correct revision with Gigabyte motherboards. At the top you see there's "rev 3.1" and a link for "rev 1.3" right next to it.

I know, my apologies! I corrected this short after I realised but too late apparently!

Either way, it's not letting me update due to some sort of error. The whole situation is getting rather tiresome now, every corner appears to be another problem, worse than the last! I'm tempted to just buy myself a new set of RAM and if that fails, then to take it into a computer store and see what they can do!

Last edited:
Typically I just recieved another blue screen..! The never ending issue or what! On the plus side this one was after a full day of heavy gaming on games such as Battlefield Hardline and Dying Light. It trigger the blue screen about an hour into starting Battlefield and I'll upload an image and minidmp later when my internets back online!

"irql_gr_zero_at_system_service" and the stop code was 0x0000004a, which is new!

Yeah, upload the dump file and I'll be able to analyze it to see what possibly caused the crash.

Man...you're not making this easy :p.

It's a pretty vague BSOD... Just referencing svchost.exe which is a generic Windows service / network communication portal.

You're not using BitDefender by chance, are you? May also be a good idea to try updating your network drivers as well as your chipset drivers.

My apologies! Wish I could play a bigger part in fixing this! And noo i'm not, I also updated my drivers yesterday in hope of a fix :/

Back
Top Bottom