Specs required

Okay, could you recommend some specs then?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3629-RIAV-1617
How do I improve my streaming experience?
Hardware:
We recommend a minimum of a quad-core CPU for the computer running the game. The client has more modest requirements, but should have a GPU that supports hardware accelerated H264 decoding. Any recent laptop or PC should meet the client requirements.
Network:
We recommend using a wired network for the best streaming experience. People have had some success with powerline networks and wireless N and AC networks with good signal, though your experience may vary.

Would still be a better idea to just wait on a build until Win10 and the service is actually out. By then, components will be cheaper, or newer components will be out and you'll have a completely different build.

Surface Pro 3? lol I'm zipped until I see something real on it honestly, and it's out for good.

Doesn't really surprise me. If it's anything like Steam In-Home Streaming, It's doing all the work on the actual system itself as far as the game goes, and then just streams it over the network to the client.

Granted you're probably not going to be able to play anything fast paced like a shooter or something that requires quick reaction due to the inherent latency...but for a lot of games it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom