PC Monitors??

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 lines? you mean in the NEC graphic? those are just sposed to be like graphs and stuff, apparently they were trying to attract small buisnesses or something...

is that the one GageMW linked? Looks very nice, im concurned with the 2 lines in the comments tho

EDIT: Look at the comments, some people say they can see the 2 lines if the really look for them, lol

get a nice 19" LCD from newegg. LCD's kick the @$$e$ of CRT's in contrast and crispiness....

jeez, i dunno, i doubt you'll see it or even care, especially if playing games or movies,
im sure there's a fix if it bothers you, and it might only come with some monitors, if you just plain won't buy cause of that, then maybe think about a 20-22"

may be its same with different name, the tube manufacturer is NEC and manfacturer is Mitsubishi,

what ever u buy, weather DiamonTron or DiamondPro. i think its same thing, but is very best of many CRT's

How do realy nice CRT like that one compare to a mediocre FLT viewsonic, with very nice contrast, 15" 450:1 contrast (maybe 400:1) its 30 ms.

Thanks

My contrast is 500:1 on my sony :D
I think Laser Eye-surgery costs more than the difference between CRT and LCD ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom