Blue screen of death help!

I've just ran a scan called "Whocrashed" I read about in another forum which is supposed to figure out which driver it is that caused the crashes. The previous few, (Including the one from 2014) says the following.
"crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\032415-19609-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x74EC0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8000330D5A2, 0xFFFFF88009737FD0, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time. "

I'm hoping this means more to you than it does to me! I'll have a quick browse and see what I can find.

The reference to ntoskernel just means it was a kernel crash - which we already knew.

If you read my debug analysis, it's much much more in depth. It also references a kernel executable, but you'll see that in a lot of BSOD's that are kernel-related. You have to be able to dig deeper (which is what I did with Windbg, and how I generated that bugcheck analysis).

See here:
Code:
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B

PROCESS_NAME:  RzStats.Manage

WhoCrashed, BlueScreenView, etc. are just basic tools - WinDbg is the real powerful tool to use to read crash dumps....but it's quite complicated.

Last edited:
Yeah like I said, this is a department where I have no knowledge what so ever unfortunately! I'll check if there's any improvement now that razer has been updated and malwarebytes is gone, although Im not holding my breath.

Yeah like I said, this is a department where I have no knowledge what so ever unfortunately!

No problem, that's why I posted more info on Whocrashed vs WinDbg, as well as extracting out the part where I saw it may be caused by Razer software :).

I'll check if there's any improvement now that razer has been updated and malwarebytes is gone, although Im not holding my breath.
Good luck - hopefully we're getting closer to a solution for you.

Same blue screen yet again. I'm at a loss :s
Also Id just like to say thanks for all the time you've dedicated to helping me so far! Really appreciate it! Id not have a chance in hell to get this sorted by myself, just hope were coming up to a solution!

Last edited:
Also Id just like to point out that this blue screen is ALOT more common than the previous one, and happens on every game all the time making this one more of an issue! I'm hoping this whole thing we be fixed today or tomorrow so I can finally go back to gaming!

Edit - I'll run the hotfix from here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/980932/en-us , see if this helps!

Last edited:
Hot fix is a no go as expected. About to uninstall all Razer software and hope for the best now.

Last edited:
If you have more minidumps upload them and I can see if the Razer software is still mentioned in your BSOD's you've been getting.

Back
Top Bottom