Weird Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow lmao it was the exact opposite of what Mega even said! XD Anyways, could try thread tools? You can't really "lock" a thread though, we just ignore it if the subject is closed :)

Ok guys thanks, its fixed, i got my friend who studied computer tech for 3 years to help me, he uninstalled the realtek drivers and only used the Nvidia sound drivers and it fixed the issue, thanks. Also how to close thread?

Ask your pal what realtek drivers are stable for you to use instead of nvidia.
Realtek

Show him the link and thread it'll help him understand better.

@Luk how is that funny to you again, how would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot and they did that to you ?

Doesn't look nice or cute does it, they prefer to have the final say on most topics here.
This is why I don't bother, care or even call them friends on here again. -_-

Ok guys thanks, its fixed, i got my friend who studied computer tech for 3 years to help me, he uninstalled the realtek drivers and only used the Nvidia sound drivers and it fixed the issue, thanks. Also how to close thread?
Glad to hear it was just a driver issue. Don't worry about locking it - the thread will die of it's own accord :).

Wow lmao it was the exact opposite of what Mega even said! XD Anyways, could try thread tools? You can't really "lock" a thread though, we just ignore it if the subject is closed :)
Only Mods have permissions to lock threads - normal users don't have permissions to lock their own threads.

@Luk how is that funny to you again, how would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot and they did that to you ?

Doesn't look nice or cute does it, they prefer to have the final say on most topics here.
This is why I don't bother, care or even call them friends on here again. -_-

There's a difference between "having the final say" on a topic, and actually giving out correct information (which is what we do). If you prefer, I can stop correcting your misinformation, and just edit the misinformation in your posts to include [CITATION NEEDED] tags like on Wiki ;).

There's a difference between "having the final say" on a topic, and actually giving out correct information (which is what we do). If you prefer, I can stop correcting your misinformation, and just edit the misinformation in your posts to include [CITATION NEEDED] tags like on Wiki ;).

No you won't touch anything that I type in my own words.
If I need to I'll seek the administration to prevent that problem and terminate you from modding.
Also no you won't correct me and let me do tech support my own way.
If you stop overweighting your opinion and advice on me and others like I asked you to do years ago.
We wouldn't be having this problem let alone a dispute out on public forums.

Also no you won't correct me and let me do tech support my own way.

If you post misinformation, I indeed will be correcting you. If you provide accurate info/help then there's no need for me (or others for that matter) to chime in :).

If you post misinformation, I indeed will be correcting you.

No you won't, if info is wrong let the opt or user find that out on their own.
Do you see anyone else on staff overbearing their opinions on others constantly ?
Of course you don't, just leave well enough alone let people do their own support.

Otherwise expect more problems then you need currently.

No you won't, if info is wrong let the opt or user find that out on their own.
I'd rather TF keep a good reputation for not breaking users' systems, making their issues worse, or providing false info. Especially since it's our responsibility to assist users in the best possible way, providing correct info to those that are asking for help with problems.

Do you see anyone else on staff overbearing their opinions on others constantly ?
Of course you don't, just leave well enough alone let people do their own support.
That's because not many of the other staff members post as frequently as I do in the various support threads :).

Otherwise expect more problems then you need currently.

Nice veiled threat.

So he did exactly as I said. If you're not using HDMI audio you aren't using Nvidia drivers. You're using the Windows drivers for your onboard sound meaning it was a software enhancement causing issues or a setting not right in the audio control panel. Both of which I mentioned.

As for if I was wrong Mega? I wouldn't have an issue with it, because I realise that Carnage and PP know a lot more than I do and I'd be more than happy to correct the information in my OWN knowledge for future reference. :) Have a nice day :D xD

I'd rather TF keep a good reputation for not breaking users' systems, making their issues worse, or providing false info. Especially since it's our responsibility to assist users in the best possible way, providing correct info to those that are asking for help with problems.

That's because not many of the other staff members post as frequently as I do in the various support threads :).

Nice veiled threat.

You sound backwords based on your statement and what your going to do forcefully on my behalf.

@Luk good luck then when the issue becomes your problem.
Maybe you'll understand what I've been saying when you go through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom