SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION blue screen

JoelOC

Baseband Member
Just got this(May have been EXECUTION)

Installed new motherboard, processor and ram. Installed them all, formatted hard drive. Everything seemed fine, turned it on today been on it for around 6+ hours and they I got a blue screen mid game followed by a buzzing sound.

Where shall i start in fixing this problem?

Edit: Just found I have 197 important windows updates to do. Only installed windows again yesterday, I'll keep updated.

Last edited:
For some reason it was set to make Kernel Memory Dump?

Anyway to access this? Or will I need minidump for you to help?

Nope I just had to change it so that it stores a minidump file when I blue screen is was set to create a Kernal dump whatever that is.

Im positive they are updated.. I recently installed it onlien rather than through the client as the client was buggy, could this be a problem?

What do you mean "through the client"? Do you mean the Windows Update client? Yeah, don't get drivers through Windows Update.

You should get your drivers from each individual component manufacturers' sites. E.g. nVidia drivers from their website, Intel chipset drivers from their website, etc.

Ok just got another blue screen this time BAD_POOL_CALLER

Its saying I dont have permission to upload that Minidump file

Edit: Uploaded Minidump as ZIP

I ran windows memory diagnostic and it said there were no errors.

Attachments

• ERROR.png
    ERROR.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 032015-57876-01 - Copy.zip
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The BAD_POOL_CALLER usually points to memory. Run a memtest with this:
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Burn the ISO to a CD and boot off of the CD. Let it run for a minimum of 4 hours (the longer the better). If there's any errors at all, then you'll need to test each stick, one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom