Which build is better and how well can they run games?

Zezimoz

Solid State Member
I have recently found two budget desktop builds and I don't know which one is better. I would also like to know how well the builds can run games like Minecraft, LoL, CS:GO, and Skyrim. Feel free to recommend better parts for the same price!

First Build: AMD FX-6300, XFX Radeon HD 7750, NZXT Source 210 (White) - System Build - PCPartPicker Ignore the monitor in this build.

Second Build: AMD FX-6300, Asus Radeon R9 270, NZXT Guardian 921 RB - System Build - PCPartPicker

Thank you for your time.

Well- one is $500 and the other is $600. Also- one build has a monitor and the other one does not. So is your budget $600? Do you need everything = keyboard, mouse, OS, monitor,etc. ? What is the goal = "I want to play Skyrim on ultra settings at 1080P" or something like that would help us be able to help you. Big difference in running vanilla Skyrim vs modded Skyrim. Any First person multiplayer games like Battlefield or COD or new games like Witcher3/Dragon age Inquisition/etc.? Pretty tough to build a decent gaming PC for $600 including a monitor and OS. But, if your willing to go medium setting ,etc. it can be done.

Last edited:
If I change the CPU on the build you posted to an AMD FX-8370 will how much will it boost performance and will it cause any issues?

You won't see much of a boost. Actually, you could get more performance by going with an i5 4440 and swapping the board to an Asus H81 which would actually be cheaper than the AMD build.

Back
Top Bottom