Brands OF RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I never knew they made RAM... so I can't say! However, they do make awesome Monitors.

Corsair and OCZ are some of the best brand you can get right now. Rizinc, if you look closely at your RAM stick, you'll be surprised at the fact that most of the actual chips on there are made by samsung regardless if the actual stick is made by corsair, kingston whoever....but generally Samsungs name is on the actual RAM Chips...also I have a stick of samsung and it's simple valueRAM and overclocks pretty good. It can OC from PC2700 up to PC3200 so with those couple factors in mind I believe Samsung makes some pretty good RAM.

But as far as people looking for the best and top quality RAM manufacturers, most will agree, corsair, OCZ, mushkin, are top brands.

Damn, I wish I had the article... A few months ago I think I was reading something where it showed the XMS series as the best ram "period". I'm almost positive that's what the whole article was about, but whatever... I agree with nubius though, from all the reviews and benchmarks I've seen, I think Corsair and OCZ really tops the cake...

Nubius said:
Corsair and OCZ are some of the best brand you can get right now. Rizinc, if you look closely at your RAM stick, you'll be surprised at the fact that most of the actual chips on there are made by samsung regardless if the actual stick is made by corsair, kingston whoever....but generally Samsungs name is on the actual RAM Chips...also I have a stick of samsung and it's simple valueRAM and overclocks pretty good. It can OC from PC2700 up to PC3200 so with those couple factors in mind I believe Samsung makes some pretty good RAM.

But as far as people looking for the best and top quality RAM manufacturers, most will agree, corsair, OCZ, mushkin, are top brands.

Aye, you learn something new everyday! :D! Yeah I have a stick of Mushkin, and a stick of Geil.

A few months ago I think I was reading something where it showed the XMS series as the best ram "period".
Yeah that was a few months ago, Currently if you do any research you'll find that the OCZ Platinum Series Rev2. is actually the top brand, performer, and overclocker at that. So right now Corsair is 2nd IMO

mushkin. lol sounds russian, lol great ram tho, but ya,
OCZ,Muskin,Corsair,Crucial, can't go wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom