How does this Computer look?

Threw another fan into my computer, it is a cooler master that was originally for an intel, while it is powerful, it gets bit more then 4000 rmp :3, it is loud, i set it down so I THINK it will kick to full blast if my CPU reaches more then 45 Celsius. Btw when I first put it in I wanted it blowing towards the cpu and it wasn't, when I put my hand infront of it I accidently stuck my finger into my CPU's heatsink fan, It REALLY HURT xD

Not sure what you mean by Win8's registry is "broken". I've never had registry issues in Win8... And you know *nix doesn't use a registry, right? That's a Windows thing.

Here we go again... :/

Ok carnage windows 8 is perfect and never breaks nor does it lead back to registry issues in the original and now in 8.1.
Don't tell that to any other person using 8 and their having issues with 8 and cursing out ms for it.
I wont go any further than that.

Here we go again... :/

Ok carnage windows 8 is perfect and never breaks nor does it lead back to registry issues in the original and now in 8.1.
Don't tell that to any other person using 8 and their having issues with 8 and cursing out ms for it.
I wont go any further than that.

I never said it was perfect or never breaks lol.

But anecdotal experience doesn't prove anything mate - from either of us - but there's nothing that I've seen from my research and such that shows "Win8's registry is broken". So if you can provide ample proof to backup your statements, then I'll be more incline to believe your claims.

Most people's issues with Win8 are the different UI. Very small percentage of people having other issues (such as PP's hardware incompatibilities with something deeper down in Win8's kernel).

I never said it was perfect or never breaks lol.

But anecdotal experience doesn't prove anything mate - from either of us - but there's nothing that I've seen from my research and such that shows "Win8's registry is broken". So if you can provide ample proof to backup your statements, then I'll be more incline to believe your claims.

Most people's issues with Win8 are the different UI. Very small percentage of people having other issues (such as PP's hardware incompatibilities with something deeper down in Win8's kernel).
Which btw, that BSOD was I guess coincidental because haven't had another one since. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom