This is a pigsty

I remember hearing talk of this fix years ago when I brought attention of the issue to a few Administrators....

And it was out of our/their hands and up to the site owners to do anything.

I'll be straight up:
We (the staff) were getting sick yanked around by site owners as well. We brought our concerns up with the new site owners when they started the discussion with us, and they gave us their thoughts and understand that we're cynical towards being promised changes to the site because of the way it was managed before.

I won't go into details because I don't know if they want everything to be known before a definite plan is put into place yet.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/member-picture-gallery-170944/

From the first page to the last and even in between dates...
Post from old to new are getting mixed up horribly.
I've been watching that issue for a year now and seems no one has taken a notice to it. :/
Is there anyway the staff team can go ahead close the thread down and start a new member gallery page one ?

Please check your account settings. It looks like you have selected hybrid viewing mode which mixes up content when the quick reply option is used. Linear is a better and more accurate viewing method. The posts in that thread are actually in chronological order when you have linear selected.

Thanks for that, Janet.

And it was out of our/their hands and up to the site owners to do anything.

I'll be straight up:
We (the staff) were getting sick yanked around by site owners as well. We brought our concerns up with the new site owners when they started the discussion with us, and they gave us their thoughts and understand that we're cynical towards being promised changes to the site because of the way it was managed before.

I won't go into details because I don't know if they want everything to be known before a definite plan is put into place yet.

Exactly. There is currently some plans under discussion for upcoming changes. These plans are in the abstract stage so there's nothing solid as of yet, but even if they were it is not something we could just disclose without making sure we were not jeopardizing anything.

Once we have things hammered out we will let everyone know what's what.

Please check your account settings. It looks like you have selected hybrid viewing mode which mixes up content when the quick reply option is used. Linear is a better and more accurate viewing method. The posts in that thread are actually in chronological order when you have linear selected.
I just died inside laughing quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom