If you had a time machine?

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
What would you do and or change?

I would go back and change the fact I was shy, get out their and have as many GF's as possible. I would be the biggest douch you could imagine and just be on that 24 7 ! Party animal. No drugs mind you since I know the end result of them. You betcha I would be a Gym freak. Muscles Galore.

I'm already so curious about the grandfather paradox its crazy. I've watched about every show you can imagine on time travel and still yet it doesn't satisfy the curiosity..

What i would do if I had a time machine? It depends greatly on the outcome of the grandfather paradox.

My life is insignificant on the grand scheme of things so I would definitely want to travel back to the origins of our planet and see how the matter coalesced. And to see if the theory of evolution is true.. More currently speaking I would want to go back and witness, as an unseen observer, certain historical events such as Nikolai Tesla, Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, J.J Thompson, Alexander graham Bell, (just to name a few) all inventing or discovering the things that they so greatly contributed to the future of our timeline.

Time machine... I would go back, and drastically change my entire life around, and trust people a little less. Then I would go off into the future and see how I died, and see if there is any way to change even that little event.

That aside, I would travel back as far as possible and observe Mars, to see what really happened... I still believe that life came from Mars before it came from earth, mostly due to the theory of earth passing through a dark matter disk every once in a while.

go back to when aliens dropped us off and take over their fkn ship and fly the hell back where they brought us from :)

Assuming I don't have to worry about consequences or paradoxes... well it doesn't matter since I'd probably spend all my time in the future, and offer to take anyone who wants to come with me; family, good friends, etc. Basically, just skip ahead to a point where we have as good medical and entertainment technology as possible while not being outcasts culturally. So... 50 years, maybe 60? And then just stay there. Maybe pop back and forth if I pine for home.

Last edited:
I would go back and give myself a list of companies to buy stock in as well as any other ventures that would pay off big time later on. Apple was dirt cheap back in the 1980's after all, and knowing when the dot-com bubble would pop I could sell off most everything and be filthy rich.

I wouldnt change my life path, but I would of invested my money into my business plan, before the one big disaster that happened which made me lose it all. :(

Back
Top Bottom