PLEASE HELP!!! Usb not recognized.

Is the "missing driver" error happening for all new USB devices..or just this one?

If it's just this one...then you just need to go to Logitech's website, get the driver for the device, and install it. Then when you plug it in, it should install the driver for it.

Ive tried downloading the driver off Logitech website. They have the Logitech profiler and it doesnt detect any Logitech device

When did it start acting up for you? Did you change anything on the system (install anything, uninstall anything, run updates, etc.) when it started acting up?

A few months ago I tried to install an old version of photoshop 6.0 and i was having problems getting that to work. tried a few tings. I dont remember everything I tried. I didnt notice the problems I am having till I got a camera and It couldnt install drivers. Its REALLY bugging me because I have a few things I want to work and I spent alot of money on. I cant really pin point a time when this problem started.

You could try running System Restore to a point when you know it was working (if a restore point exists that far back) and you can see if reverting back to that works.

Back
Top Bottom