Help me rebuild my Gaming Rig.

Don't forget if you want to add to the ram you have you'll need to find a MB with 4 slots otherwise you'll have to buy 2 4gig sticks to get 8

Don't forget if you want to add to the ram you have you'll need to find a MB with 4 slots otherwise you'll have to buy 2 4gig sticks to get 8

Completely understand.

I'm so happy with that mobo and CPU.
Really happy it can be OC, will be a good selling feature when I decide to sell it for my next build.
Only thing is I wish the mobo had 4 slots, so it can be mixed and matched. Looking around for that. Otherwise I'm very excited to build this.
This rig is all show, even wen it was built. I was younger, and I can tell the people that did it just wanted it to look good. It's a decent rig but I'm going to get it going. And while I have it, work on another, smaller but fast gaming PC.

I'm looking around at cases and I'm really intrigued by the mini towers and cube cases like this one:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_631&item_id=074883

Or this mid tower, for around $30 after mail in rebate:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_112&item_id=076158

The 380t is only for mITX boards.

If you get a mid tower a cheap good tower would be the Corsair 200r. I use it for many budget builds.

The norm now is 2x4GB, that's why the board only has 2 slots.

The 380t is only for mITX boards.

If you get a mid tower a cheap good tower would be the Corsair 200r. I use it for many budget builds.

The norm now is 2x4GB, that's why the board only has 2 slots.

Ahhhhh, the norm is leaning towards two more powerful cards. Same with the gpu it seems. Crossfire is not as "good"

Gotcha. That motherboard is great. Going with it. Going to use my ram until I upgrade.
I'll look into the Corsair 200r.

Also sucks about the 380t, I figured it took different parts to an extent because it is smaller. Just leaning towards that smaller, portable, compact build. For my next build.

I forget who makes it but there is a strap and handle that fits on a mid tower so it can be carried a tad easier, I do a little searching to see if I can find it

Ahhhhh, the norm is leaning towards two more powerful cards. Same with the gpu it seems. Crossfire is not as "good"

Gotcha. That motherboard is great. Going with it. Going to use my ram until I upgrade.
I'll look into the Corsair 200r.

Also sucks about the 380t, I figured it took different parts to an extent because it is smaller. Just leaning towards that smaller, portable, compact build. For my next build.
What? The norm is having 8GB of RAM in a 2x4GB configuration. The norm is not having dual GPUs. Crossfire is 2 or more AMD graphics cards, SLI is 2 or more Nvidia graphics cards. One technology isn't more "powerful" than the other, it depends on the cards in question.

Back
Top Bottom