Lets Play a Game.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Lets see if this thread takes off. I have an idea for a Game on these boards... Its something we've all played as children and I thought I'd post it on hear..

I start with a fraction of making up a Story and the next poster continues with a quotation of the previous statement by the previous Poster and hopeful it will take off.

My premiss is it can be about any thing other than illegal \ criminal activity and anything deemed nasty or just not nice.

So hear is the beginning of the Story..

-----------------------------------

Today I woke up, I logged on to my Computer to find that I had been contacted. I answered my Messages and then it was then I found out ............

Feel free to continue the story with following posts.

...that I was being awarded forty million dollars from the Nigerian National Bank! Incensed, I leapt into action and immediately...

wondered why I was angry when I just won 40 million dollars? I called up Yami to clear things up when...

.. i realized my phone was dead. I thought I charged it last night so with adrenaline still pumping at the news of the 40 million I go to plug my phone in to charge and that's when i notice..

... logged onto techist.com to consult with KSOD to see what could have happened that's when the **** hit the fan. because...

This has happened before, only on Origin, and it took 6 months to clear up. During which, I had to take medications from the anxiety and from not being able to play Battlefield. The best of the best techs at this website were unable to help due to the incompetence of the Origin "help" people. So, I contacted my friend at the US dept of commerce. He said:....

EDIT: Ninja'd.

. . . he left the toilet seat up and . . .

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom