BmeupTeleport from Florida

BmeupTeleport

Beta member
I am a retired Field Engineer with radar, space exploration and computers as my career, broken down as 17 years in radar/space and 42 some years in computers. Information Technology from mainframes, mini's to Pc's; opening (probable) 2nd Computer Store in 1976 selling Altair's and IMSAI's. Both a Space and Computer Pioneer in the 20th Century.
Looking back, it has been a learning experience ever since the day I left the farm, even today – still going to college bearing down on 80 years old. Today's IT infrastructure is enormous and a very complex system without the mobile devices; adding them increase the complexity to almost beyond any individual's capability to manage the whole enchilada. I am currently taking an IT Professional Security class, not the first IT Security class taken, this one, being a step up from the first one. So why would an old guy like me, go to college to study IT security.
It is the project! Real teleportation is not a physics project, it is an IT project. The project proposes the only reason why we are not teleporting objects and humans today is because we have the application in the wrong laboratory. This project came about from 22 years of research for a book on the beginning of the Universe titled 'Beginning of u & i' I am authoring.
I am looking forward to learning from you folks and sharing ideas.

Back
Top Bottom