I Switched My Major For This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tora

Solid State Member
I made The decision yesterday. I felt that there is more more job security in this field. I've always had a passion for computers and drawing but I think I'd be more succsesful in computers.

If there is anything you think a noob should know about like ulta important information or great links I'd be very greatful it you told me anything you know

-thank you-

Tora,

welcome.gif

To T.F :D

Thanks. My plan is to go to Florida with a buddy for itt and rent an apt or I could just go to the one in Phialdelphia and Commute

Welcome Tora

I searched google and this was one of the first pages and it looked alright. Check it out, there's a ton of tutorials on the site which should really help you get going and understand more... If not understand at least you'll read it, so when you experience it, your brain will match up what you've read to the experience subliminaly sometimes and you'll remember it easier. KnoWl3Dge is power?

*edit*
So it'd help if I posted the site probably lol..
http://www.learnthat.com/courses/computer/windows/

Yeah thanks. The first big thing that I would love to accomplish is to build a computer. Yeah that be sweet :freak:

Welcome to TF

----------------------
Building a computer isn't that hard.
As my friend always said monkeys
could do it.

yea it's fun, a lot of us here have done it, more than once by far.. so just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom