it just got worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could do the transfer but i cant between computers becuase on my computer i cant do shit like paste copy and cut and it seems the whole network is down for mine :/. Im doing a format tommorow i just hope i can make backups with my software with the condition my computers in.

With that much crap on your computer it would be best to reformat and reinstall and get protection for the new install.Hey southernlady in the last year about 80% ofall the computers that Ive repaird were internet related either malware or viruses.The internet is gr8 for busness.People need to wise up to how bad it is.

sPlAtOiD, malware is the biggest cause of computer problems these days...I have three threads linked in my signature that deal with that. Liz

I'm assuming you've GOT a firewall, but if not, when you reformat, download ZoneAlarm. It's never caused me any problems.

stop downloadingf from sites like kazaa.

kazaa is making me rich. more people get viruses off it

after you reformat.

I would go with southernlady's advice and install adaware, sybot and spyware blaster plus antivirus and firewall

hey raiden_nrl, i had tat amount of virus be4.
This mainly becuz u didnt install any anti-virus program and internet privacy protection.
The only thing u could do now is format ur comp and reinstall everything.
Remember to backup all ur stuff

... i cany even cut move or paste anything... I NEED TO GET some software onto disks... i can still lauch programs and stuff.

how much resources do all of anti-spyware type programs in your links take southernlady? just DLed them and about install, they can all be removed or disabled, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom