How does this Computer look?

I installed my processor

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424104161.935172.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424104179.570098.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424104193.192587.jpg

The cooler actually looks better then most I have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You assume, oh my god, nerd boy is loosing his smarts. :(
Retail packages come with preapplied grease to the heatsink.
Oems doesn't, thats why I mentioned he skip a beat and get a third pary heatsink I linked.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110525181922AAUlsmZ

Lol I said I assume because I have no direct buying experience with AMD CPU's.

I already knew that retail CPU's come with Heatsink/CPU - OEM packages only come with the CPU, and no heatsink.

Lol I said I assume because I have no direct buying experience with AMD CPU's.

I already knew that retail CPU's come with Heatsink/CPU - OEM packages only come with the CPU, and no heatsink.

Don't you lie to me, so you knew that retail cpu's came with a heatsink ?
Intel and AMD has been doing it since they first open up their business.
Even if you don't use amd cpu's, google bing or the average tech person in store could have told you that.

Look at his list of gear he bought, that cpu was in a retail box.
So you would have been correct if you told him yes it'll come with a basic heatsink.

Don't you lie to me, so you knew that retail cpu's came with a heatsink ?
Intel and AMD has been doing it since they first open up their business.
Even if you don't use amd cpu's, google bing or the average tech person in store could have told you that.

Look at his list of gear he bought, that cpu was in a retail box.
So you would have been correct if you told him yes it'll come with a basic heatsink.
Easy there, turbo.

Not sure why you think I'm lying lol.

Yes, I knew that retail came with the heatsink and OEM did not because that's how it's always been. I assumed AMD came with paste preapplied because I haven't built an AMD setup before.

Sent from my HTC One

This is Delayed: The power supply has been installed, no pictures this time! Turned the computer on and got this nice beeping sound of there being no ram.

As a side note and a little off topic, I don't really see a reason in starting a new thread. My current desktop (Custom build that my dads job used to use, 4gb DDR2 RAM Intel Duo 2.* processor) Shuts down randomly while being on. When turning the computer back on it beeps and slurs up a few steps and repeats once more, It says its a thermal warning but the processor is not warm and I have never had this issue before. Is it possible that is is too cold for the CPU to function?

As a side note and a little off topic, I don't really see a reason in starting a new thread. My current desktop (Custom build that my dads job used to use, 4gb DDR2 RAM Intel Duo 2.* processor) Shuts down randomly while being on. When turning the computer back on it beeps and slurs up a few steps and repeats once more, It says its a thermal warning but the processor is not warm and I have never had this issue before. Is it possible that is is too cold for the CPU to function?

A new thread would be a better decision.

Thermal warning means it's too hot. Clean out the heatsink/fan of dust, and would also be a good idea to reapply thermal paste to the CPU. Clean the old stuff off with 90% isopropyl alcohol and coffee filters (they're cheap for a whole bunch of 'em), and then apply new paste.

Carnage is dead on, Seen a few systems in repair doing the same, Thermal paste does not last forever and needs to be replaced every so often. Clean out all the dust and grime and put new past and make sure the cooler fan is running. If it's going right to the warning the cooler might not be in contact with the CPU well at all.

Back
Top Bottom