How does this Computer look?

You have a USB3 cable that goes to the front USB3 on your case that needs to be plugged into the header on the side of your board. If you zip tied where it is now you're kinda screwed. See attachment.

Look in the last photo, it's already plugged in lol the photo that you posted is while I was putting it together. I pligged all of my headers in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I can barely see it. My bad.

It's fine lol, Its not the best picture either. I was very cautious when putting this Mobo in, it was my very first one to put in and the instructions were not descriptive (Although they don't need to be, the process is straightforward) Its a good thing I decided to put the metal cover (Where the Ethernet ports, sound ports and back usb ports are) on first because the instructions didn't say anything about it. If I hadn't done that I would of had to take the motherboard off to put it on then put it back on lol. I started the process around 10 and was finished a few mins before I put those pictures up. That last picture I only took because it was the finished picture but I was too lazy to take the windowed panel off again lol.

Speaking of USB 3.0, That header is really scarying me, I can't get the plug to go in any further (yes it is the right way) and it wiggles a bit more than I would like it to. When I try to push the port in more the mobo pushes down in ways I don't feel comfortable. Should I be worried about putting it in more? I can't test to see if it works because I don't have a PSU, RAM, GPU, and a CPU. To even try and turn the computer on lol. I'm buying my PSU next, my CPU arrives tomorrow! Yey lol, oh and I need to buy my SSD and HDD

Actually the I/O plate doesn't even need to be installed. It's up to the builder whether or not to install it.

Yea that seems normal. Mine has a bit of wiggle in it too.

Bought my power supply today! That's 2 for Newegg. The Score is 2 Newegg and 3 Amazon! I hope it comes in soon because I am itching to put it on!

Why don't you just get an FX 8320? Or 8320E? A small difference for the performance boost.

As for saving money on a cooler... I was on a budget and ripped off the stock fan and zip tied a 120mm fan to my CPU and it works almost as good as my hyper 212 evo :)
Also re applied thermal paste but that only made a few C difference I bet, doing that was just extra.

Last edited:
Why don't you just get an FX 8320? Or 8320E? A small difference for the performance boost.

As for saving money on a cooler... I was on a budget and ripped off the stock fan and zip tied a 120mm fan to my CPU and it works almost as good as my hyper 212 evo :)
Also re applied thermal paste but that only made a few C difference I bet, doing that was just extra.

CPU Arrives tomorrow. I'm going to monitor the stock cooler for the first few sessions I have with it and if It's not working well I'ma save for water cooling. Since I'm putting my CPU in tomorrow, but I will not be running the computer should I put my paste on. How do I even put paste on?

CPU Arrives tomorrow. I'm going to monitor the stock cooler for the first few sessions I have with it and if It's not working well I'ma save for water cooling. Since I'm putting my CPU in tomorrow, but I will not be running the computer should I put my paste on. How do I even put paste on?

Stock cooler should come with paste pre-applied.

Intel does at least, I assume AMD does as well.

See above.

Back
Top Bottom