How does this Computer look?

Woah woah back up there, so you chuck away 8 bucks a month to amazon ?
Your there to save money, not give more money to them.
Also I'm still right by that link I showed you, so yearly you come out of pocket 96.00.
No disrespect but you don't know to shop, bargain and save some money.

Enjoy your amazon prime. :/

Lolwut?

Yes, I spend $99 a year on Amazon Prime subscription so that when I buy items from Amazon (which I regularly do) I get: the convenience of 2 day shipping for free (which normally costs more), and all the other benefits (including Prime Video which I use quite often). Prime Video + Netflix + my local Plex server replaces cable for me...and ~$16 a month is a lot cheaper than a cable or satellite package ;). So yes, I actually am saving money on not having to pay shipping costs + not having cable.

No disrespect to you either, but you don't see good value when there is one.

Enjoy not having Amazon Prime :p.

If you wanna continue this discussion, PM me so we don't clog up the thread.

Last edited:
Lolwut?

Yes, I spend $99 a year on Amazon Prime subscription so that when I buy items from Amazon (which I regularly do) I get: the convenience of 2 day shipping for free (which normally costs more), and all the other benefits (including Prime Video which I use quite often). Prime Video + Netflix + my local Plex server replaces cable for me...and ~$16 a month is a lot cheaper than a cable or satellite package ;). So yes, I actually am saving money on not having to pay shipping costs + not having cable.

No disrespect to you either, but you don't see good value when there is one.

Enjoy not having Amazon Prime :p.

If you wanna continue this discussion, PM me so we don't clog up the thread.

Both of you fail, end of story. =_=

Looks good but that 4th pic, make sure the wires are secure to the case frame so you don't scratch it while putting the panel back on.

I tightened the ziptie also the panel has an outward indent so the wires have some room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the only USB 3 port

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have a USB3 cable that goes to the front USB3 on your case that needs to be plugged into the header on the side of your board. If you zip tied where it is now you're kinda screwed. See attachment.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423892470.585921.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423892470.585921.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom