How does this Computer look?

2-day free shipping from Amazon with a Prime subscription FTW! :D

If the premium subcription cost money just to get that 2 day deal you can have that crap.

Amazon.com Help: About the Amazon Prime Membership Charge

I rather just pay and save when I can, nothing more to it then that.

@Daunte: brazil illinois ? o_o
Thats a new one to me, for a second there I thought the company screwed up his order.
Good laugh indeed but that really threw me off there.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793019.582163.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793032.929984.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793057.253431.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793069.667178.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423793082.304873.jpg
Here are the photos, thanks for convincing me to get a Mid instead of a full. This thing is Gigantic. I already installed the DVD drive, instead of buying one I stole one off a computer that no longer works! I get my motherboard tomorrow! Am I able to install the Mobo before the PSU? I am excited to install it! It seems like a great case, lots of room and such!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cool man. Make sure you tidy up those cables with that window and all lol. Keep the pics coming as you get it going.

If the premium subcription cost money just to get that 2 day deal you can have that crap.

@Daunte: brazil illinois ? o_o
Thats a new one to me, for a second there I thought the company screwed up his order.
Good laugh indeed but that really threw me off there.
I actually got it from newegg :3 The other parts came from amazon because it was cheaper! My dad also has prime. I bought the processor (for the second time) today

Cool man. Make sure you tidy up those cables with that window and all lol. Keep the pics coming as you get it going.

Will do! There is a spot for me to hide the wires :) Am I able to Install the Mobo before the PSU?

Lol case looks nice, When I ever work on a system in a full tower it feels like I'm moving a refrigerator, so dang big, Then I open it and usually find a micro MB lol Just make sure the DVD Rom works but worst case if you have windows you could down load windows on another system and make a bootable flash drive, would just need a USB drive with at least 4 gigs of storage and the valid registration number from your copy of windows.
Oh yes you can, just be very careful putting the PS in, one slip and a drop could get expensive.

Last edited:

~$8 a month, and I get free 2 day shipping on prime eligible items, video streaming service, prime music service, prime photo service, and more ;).

If you order from Amazon pretty frequently like I do, the free 2-day shipping pays for Prime itself fairly quickly. Especially nice for large things things that cost a lot to ship, or small things individually that would cost a lot just because of a base shipping charge. Heck, my wife and I got all of our wedding decorations and stuff from Amazon over the course of a couple of months...if it wasn't for Prime, it would have been way more expensive due to shipping.

+1
Good idea to tidy cables up the first time you build it - your drive to redo cabling nicely dwindles as time goes by :lol:.

Lol case looks nice, When I ever work on a system in a full tower it feels like I'm moving a refrigerator, so dang big, Then I open it and usually find a micro MB lol Just make sure the DVD Tom works but worst case if you have windows you could down load windows on another system and make a bootable flash drive, would just need a USB drive with at least 4 gigs of storage and the valid registration number from your copy of windows.

I know it works, The computer I got it from just went all fuzzy when trying to boot! probs a simple fix but I was too lazy, besides the computer was really slow anyways

+1
Good idea to tidy cables up the first time you build it - your drive to redo cabling nicely dwindles as time goes by [emoji38].

Right...I need to re-do mine but I've been meaning to move into another chassis for a while so I'm kinda just ..meh.

And I usually install the mobo first so I know where all the headers and crap are. But I'm no pro I've only done a few now.

~$8 a month, and I get free 2 day shipping on prime eligible items, video streaming service, prime music service, prime photo service, and more ;).

If you order from Amazon pretty frequently like I do,

Woah woah back up there, so you chuck away 8 bucks a month to amazon ?
Your there to save money, not give more money to them.
Also I'm still right by that link I showed you, so yearly you come out of pocket 96.00.
No disrespect but you don't know to shop, bargain and save some money.

Enjoy your amazon prime. :/

Back
Top Bottom