How does this Computer look?

While it is a budget rig, I am reading reviews for the cooler that comes with the processor and most of them are bad. There has to be some cheap thing for a water cooling cooler. But if there really isn't ill just have to get a little more expensive one so the 120 I'm spending on te processor and the however much that would get damaged from it overheating stays safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everybody always has something bad to say about stock coolers. They generally just aren't great, but they still get the job done as long as you keep them clean. A cheap water cooler will start around 60 bucks. If you insist on getting something then get the Hyper 212 EVO.

Hyper 212 evo comes to mind. Never tried it but never hear bad things about it
The only bad thing about it is the mounting sucks hard.

I get my case today. I will post pictures! Should I start a new thread for that or keep it here?

Ok I will. I'm really excited because I wasn't expecting it till later this month! It will be the first part that I get even though I bought the mobo first and the original processor bounced! The mobo was last in Brazil, Illinois and I am in Pennsylvania so I have some more time before that

I was just surprised because of the fact that the case is only coming from Delaware and is estimated to arrive on the 24th but is coming later today

Ok I will. I'm really excited because I wasn't expecting it till later this month! It will be the first part that I get even though I bought the mobo first and the original processor bounced! The mobo was last in Brazil, Illinois and I am in Pennsylvania so I have some more time before that

Little tip next time you order parts for your build or somewhere try to keep everything in one spot.
At newegg.com any order over 50.00 bucks will give you free shipping or discounted shipping.
Their shipping they use for free will take 5 days economy, you don't want it not unless your too patient.
For UPS 3 day newegg.com, they'll process and ship out quickly if you order between 6am-12pm est time and depending on stock warehouses.
Anywhere else it varies but look at the time of year upcoming sales and sometimes temporary drice drops.

Looking at your post, how on the earth did your order come from brazil ? o_0
I like pcpartpickers but they use different companys to get your parts,
Becare of which company your ordering from and read the paper invoice when it comes to you.

Little tip next time you order parts for your build or somewhere try to keep everything in one spot.
At newegg.com any order over 50.00 bucks will give you free shipping or discounted shipping.
Their shipping they use for free will take 5 days economy, you don't want it not unless your too patient.
For UPS 3 day newegg.com, they'll process and ship out quickly if you order between 6am-12pm est time and depending on stock warehouses.
Anywhere else it varies but look at the time of year upcoming sales and sometimes temporary drice drops.

2-day free shipping from Amazon with a Prime subscription FTW! :D

Back
Top Bottom