Huang Introduction

huang_ncsu

Beta member
Hello, I am Lixiao Huang, a doctoral student at NCSU. I major in Human Factors and Applied Cognition in Psychology department, something to do with human machine interaction. I would like to study what people feel about technology and why. I searched online to find tech forums to recruit participants to take my survey, and this website is the No.1 on the list. I checked at the different areas of this forum. All looks good. So I registered my account to learn more about technology and you guys. When I have enough posts - 40 I think, I will be able to access the off-topic area and post my survey. If you have a better suggestion for me to post the survey in other areas, I will be thankful. Glad to join you! :cool:

Hi i2D, Thank you for your reply! If I understand your question correctly, are you asking what statistics I will be using? I will try ANOVA, regression, SEM, correlation, and factorial analysis, and verbal data analysis.

I just realized that I can also post the survey on the other areas of this forum. I will put it up by next week once the IRB is approved.

Can't wait to get the survey out and see the results!

Can you help me fill out a 10 min survey for my research? This research will help understand human interaction with technology. Your time will be greatly appreciated. In addition, if you could forward the survey to 5 other people who might be willing to help, I will be most grateful.

The survey link is here:

Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

Best regards,
Lixiao (Lisa) Huang

Doctoral Student
Human Factors and Applied Cognition
Department of Psychology
North Carolina State University

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom