PC bios splash hang then black screen

Have you checked the new card by removing it and putting your old AMD Radeon HD 5450 back in to see if it'll post and get you into your bios?

Just done this and yes, everything seems normal when I put my old graphics card in. But what does this mean? Is my GTX 750 Ti faulty then?

EDIT: If it helps, I'm using VGA with my Radeon card and DVI with GTX 750 Ti

Last edited:
RMA that 750 ti for a replacement, looks to be DOA. Can you try that 750 ti in another pc ?
Some monitors might have a manual input setting, most do not. I say this because I recently got a Dell U2410f and had to adjust the settings in the monitor for my HDMI cable, I had no screen before I did that

Last edited:
Just done this and yes, everything seems normal when I put my old graphics card in. But what does this mean? Is my GTX 750 Ti faulty then?

EDIT: If it helps, I'm using VGA with my Radeon card and DVI with GTX 750 Ti

Means your new GPU is faulty, just get a replacement.

Login as default admin, and remove that software you put in.

That's interesting. I've uninstalled OC Guru II that you suggested. The bios splash screen still hangs for a long time (much longer that with Radeon card), however this time it goes past that and boots windows. I've just go to test it to make sure everything is alright. Apart from that, is there an readon why this still happens but works?

Back
Top Bottom