How does this Computer look?

I saw the link lol

No you didn't. :|
Anyway Pick which heatsink is best for you, you can compare both on newegg and decide which is best.
Just a recommendation I suggest you look at the negative comments first before you read the 5 star comments.
it'll help out when choosing your own parts in the future.
I choose artic over that heatsink you choose based on speed rpm and installation.
I'll leave that for you to decide what you want.

Best of luck with your build.

No you didn't. :|
Anyway Pick which heatsink is best for you, you can compare both on newegg and decide which is best.
Just a recommendation I suggest you look at the negative comments first before you read the 5 star comments.
it'll help out when choosing your own parts in the future.
I choose artic over that heatsink you choose based on speed rpm and installation.
I'll leave that for you to decide what you want.

Best of luck with your build.
The CPU claims to come with a CPU cooler. I think I'll see how that one works and if it isn't well I have plenty of those around my house so I will see if any of those work

The CPU claims to come with a CPU cooler. I think I'll see how that one works and if it isn't well I have plenty of those around my house so I will see if any of those work

Don't bother when you get your cpu, take the heatsink into the garage driveway.
Crank the car and run over it twice, next you pick it up dispose of it.
The heatsink amd privides doesn't do jack for heat just like intels heatsink right now.

Don't bother when you get your cpu, take the heatsink into the garage driveway.
Crank the car and run over it twice, next you pick it up dispose of it.
The heatsink amd privides doesn't do jack for heat just like intels heatsink right now.
Intel's heatsinks actually have been working quite well lately unless you plan on overclocking. But for stock, they're just fine. Just figured I'd point that out.

Intel's heatsinks actually have been working quite well lately unless you plan on overclocking. But for stock, they're just fine. Just figured I'd point that out.

Come prove it, you may send me a pm or direct email and show your experiences from past to current or online reviews.
If you decide not to handle it personally, I don't want to talk about it.
Because its pointless and fruitless in the end.
You're not going to derail this ops thread.

I bought the case it is a mid. I found one I like. It's a thermaltake commander with a window. I am waiting for my mobo. -RockMan- can you recommend water cooling for me that may be fairly cheap. I don't know if I am going to over clock yet because I so not fully understand the dangers and positive things of doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just use the stock cooler for now. Learn more about your machine before worrying about such things.

Show the guy a watercooling you use on your rig.
I don't know much about watercooling because I don't bother with it.
Least he'll have a suggestion incase he does not like the stock heatsink.
Which is a "guranteed" promise during a short period of time.

If he had the money to buy an H100i then he might as well ditch the board he has, get an Asus H81, and grab an i5 4460. I don't really see the needless expenses in a budget rig.

While it is a budget rig, I am reading reviews for the cooler that comes with the processor and most of them are bad. There has to be some cheap thing for a water cooling cooler. But if there really isn't ill just have to get a little more expensive one so the 120 I'm spending on te processor and the however much that would get damaged from it overheating stays safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom