How does this Computer look?

See above, also, dual 250s would be less power than a 280. They are pretty terrible. A GTX 960 would be a better option than either of the AMD solutions.

But didn't you just say to get the R9?
I was going off the price you had listed in your graphics card spot. If you want to game at greater than 1080p you gonna cough up $300 or better for a GPU worthy. A 960 would be good for 1080 at $200 plus you wouldn't need as much power compared to amd cards currently.

Yea, your thought process there is backwards buddy. Running two cards doesn't do squat for tearing, but it does add micro-stutter which IMO is worse. They are also extremely weak cards.

You'd be better off getting a GTX 960 for the money.

That CPU can be dropped to the 8320 as well. Save your money where it counts. (The 8350 and above are literally the same processor as the 8320, just clocked higher)

Don't buy that craptacular PSU either. Use the extra money saved on that CPU to get at least a Corsair CX500.

You'd also be better off just getting yourself a cheaper case to give more of a budget towards better GPU power. Seriously, if you want to game at 1080p or above you want a decent graphics solution and a quality PSU behind it.

I already purchased the CPU, I meant to mention that when I said I purchased the Mobo

Yeah I am looking at reviews of the graphics card. It does seem terrible, I'll look at the different options, unfortunately the already purchased mobo doesn't have integrated graphics so I need to buy one thanks for pointing that out!

16 gigs is wasting your money, 8 will be plenty and keep things going well, Put it towed the GPU and power supply.

Back
Top Bottom