question about clear casses

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 3 systems,..all p4's...but the 1.7ghz is now with my mom,..so basically that leaves me with just two.

what i use the most is the 2.53ghz, it sits on an asus p4t533-c mobo..all inside a Black Kingwing Aluminum Case(premoded). Green neons..

my first mod(see pic) was the 1.7 pc...it was an "unidentified china made case"....cut the window and made blow holes with a dremel,..then painted it with red and black... i used clear fiber glass for the window since we had an abundant supply around the house during that time..

theres truly a different sense of satisfaction when you mod the case yourself. theres no fun and adventure in buying a premod case.

btw,..is premoded the correct term for already modified cases? or sould it be postmodded?:)

goodluck with your case, inatey!:)

Attachments

• sketched2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 13
Nothing wrong with a pre-mod.. if you've done some work on it yourself.
I'm going to do a cutout and rivet a diamond pattern ali mesh behind it.

I'll be ordering a light strip tomorrow, should look nice. :)

like a drill but smaller and you'll have more control... i used a cutting wheel to get the work done:)

ohhh never seen one but i have seen the atachments
btw i was thinking if i get a clear case i wont need to cut a window?? lol ;)

also i have seen some cases on the we there are like 0 wires??? and they have case fanse all over the place the system i am running now the fan conector isnt long enough to reach the mobo so i had to conect it to the Molex plug how come som pc have no wires everyware

its probably because the wires are tucked behind or theyre on the other side of the cdrom/drive bays..you cant see it if you look into the window..and this will give you that clean look and enhance air flow.

ohh ok thanks heaps what temp should a p4 2ghz with standars colling and a case fan idle at?? what about load?

hmmm strange mine idles at 29-35!!!
well that is what my bios says do you have a good program for p4 gigabyte mobos?

how do you have that thing at the end of ur name??? and btw it sats devilish 98 not 96!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom