Help! Can't decide on graphics card!! And other

Here is one thing you could try and cheap and easy, since I keep seeing bad sata you should try some new sata cables, Possible there might be one going bad.

That is the bug check page for it. It's why everyone immediately suspected the HDD and it still may be it.
Yup, and I still stick to that as being the culprit since he's still getting related BSOD's :p.

Here is one thing you could try and cheap and easy, since I keep seeing bad sata you should try some new sata cables, Possible there might be one going bad.

+1 to this.

Sometime I'll get this bsod. Will try different sata and reformat. Keep getting bad luck with new stuff.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423442463265.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423442463265.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 3
Sometime I'll get this bsod. Will try different sata and reformat. Keep getting bad luck with new stuff.

Same BSOD that you posted earlier, that I replied to:

Bug Check 0x7A: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

And according to Parameter 2 of the STOP code:

Check your HDD's cables and make sure they're snug/tight.

I'd also suggest running a disk check on your HDD:

Start -> type 'cmd' (without quotes) -> right click -> run as admin -> in the console window that pops up type:
chkdsk C: /f /r
Press Enter and it will say it cannot lock the current drive and to run on next reboot. Type Y and hit Enter -> Reboot your computer and let it run through the check (it may take some time, depending on how big your HDD is).

Like what has been suggested, try a different SATA cable. You could also try a different SATA port as well.

Guys it is possible that my 2TB hard drive are full(left 90gb) that causing the bluescreen? I just reformatted, make my SSD to just 1 partition and make my hdd free some space(free 300gb). Will try again when I get back.

Being full shouldn't cause BSOD's unless it has bad sectors.

90GB left on a 1TB isn't all that bad.

Back
Top Bottom