Help! Can't decide on graphics card!! And other

I did uninstall all of them. I will double check when I get back. I was using that card before. Any chance on ram problem?

I did uninstall all of them. I will double check when I get back. I was using that card before. Any chance on ram problem?

Apologies if you have, but you got the registry files or every little thing? Did you use a cleaner program?

As for a possible ram issue, I wouldn't know myself. Best wait for someone else to reply :3

I did not use any registry cleaner software.

Just to ensure there is no driver issues and write it off completely... google Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and use that in safe mode to remove all traces of AMD. Since you said you uninstalled them and didnt mention any uninstall fails in the process, this is just a precaution to write it off.

Run Memtest86+

Download from here:
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Burn the ISO to a disc, boot off of it, and let it run for a minimum of 4 hours (overnight is best). If you get any errors at all, then you'll need to retest 1, stick at a time until you track down which stick had the errors.

I ran the memtest for 6hour no error and I just went to reformat the whole thing. Installed nvidia and intel tool box. Download latest chipset driver, when came back bluescreen.

Googling that F4 error says it could be:
A failing storage device (HDD/SSD).
Backdated SSD dirmware.
Unstable or backdated Storage controller driver.
Seating problem (SATA/Power/screw).
SATA port on the motherboard.
A storage filter of an Antivirus.
A virus.

edit:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560372(v=vs.85).aspx
That is the bug check page for it. It's why everyone immediately suspected the HDD and it still may be it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom