Help! Can't decide on graphics card!! And other

Got any best buy for full tower casing?

Yesterday just got my asus gtx 970 and seasonic X650. Was tested on battlefield 4. It freeze but the audio still running for while. Do u have any GPU stress test that I can try?

For few minutes of gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
BF4 is terrible = Probably not your hardware - rather the server. Try something else. Google stress tests for the GPU. There are a bunch of them out there. If were you playing multi-player in BF4- try the single player campaign. I had nothing but issue on BF4 since the Beta and tried everything to fix it - random lags, freezes, audio freeze, etc. - But it is the only game I have issues with.

Just found the problem. I was running BF4 while using msi afterburner to monitor. My cpu was running at 80°c.

Pretty normal for that CPU actually on stock cooler. Did you test specifically on your GPU first? Did you use MSI Afterburner or Coretemp to monitor CPU temps?

I use msi afterburner. After pass 80°c like 85. The bf has stopped work. Then I go to test tomb raider max setting. Was running fine at 60-67°C. After 30min of GAMEPLAY, out bluescreen.(driver irql not less or equal)

Back
Top Bottom