building my first gaming pc

Sub based software or free to use for life? My laptop has a BD player in it but no 3rd party codec pack that I've found will playback Bluray movies. It's the decryption that is an issue.

Stop assuming you think what I don't know.
In many ways it does make me upset or angry at you and makes me want to have nothing to say to you on TF.net.
Take it to PM if you want to continue the discussion. I was merely posting info.

Sub based software or free to use for life? My laptop has a BD player in it but no 3rd party codec pack that I've found will playback Bluray movies. It's the decryption that is an issue.

Same here - I've tried several different workarounds with codec packs, libraries, etc. with VLC and other free software and none have worked. Only software that's worked is paid software because of the decryption.

Take it to PM if you want to continue the discussion. I was merely posting info.

After that last pm you left me last week you just be best off not talking to me.
Not only that but I lost what little respect I have for you.
Don't like it direct it towards baez attention and show him the pm you sent.

Last time I'll tell you. don't bother me for anything.

@cory this will come with his drive, when I got mine they wanted me to pay for it but klite just played the blu-rays.
Even though I don't even use blu-rays much it still plays when I need it to.
Otherwise I'll just watch the movie from a file or streaming service.

After that last pm you left me last week you just be best off not talking to me.
Not only that but I lost what little respect I have for you.
Don't like it direct it towards baez attention and show him the pm you sent.

Last time I'll tell you. don't bother me for anything.
Don't worry, I showed all the staff the entire PM conversation :). Anyway, this isn't our thread to be arguing in. Please stay on topic, as I sure was.

lol I'm seriously surprised by this point that someone hasn't been given the ban hammah. Anyway,

@op GTX 960 is a great card for the price, given the benchmarks I've seen have played BF4 and other AAA titles at 1080p quite easily :)

Back
Top Bottom