Youtube video random black pixles!

Mare11

Baseband Member
I have no idea what is going on my spec are :
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400
2.5 GB of Ram ddr2
GT 7600 256mb

Drivers are up to date and dx is also update I am using win 8.1 32bit Pro. It happens on all videos in random times qulity is not important . I was using google chrome but I also tried with explorer same issue . It's not appering always but some times and it's anoying . I am thinking graphic card is soon to die old crap . Also I have noticed artifacts appers sometimes when I lunch Dota2 or CS:GO and then I must restart PC . I have integrated graphic card on motherborad so I will try using that to see if problem is really graphic card.

Edit : I must apoint it's not happening on twitch didn't try acutal video on HDD but I guess there will be no problem .

PrintScreens to see : Screenshot by Lightshot
http://prntscr.com/5yucf7

Thanks!

Last edited:
Have you tried updating your video drivers directly from the GPU manufacturer's website (NOT through Device Manager or Windows Update)?

Have you tried updating your video drivers directly from the GPU manufacturer's website (NOT through Device Manager or Windows Update)?

My graphic card is really old there no update it's legacy drivers there wasn't update for 1 year and they are Nvidia so they auto find update it's latest you can get 307 and that wasn't problem before.

What softwere? I said youtube proly flash player integrated into chrome.

My graphic card is really old there no update it's legacy drivers there wasn't update for 1 year and they are Nvidia so they auto find update it's latest you can get 307 and that wasn't problem before.

Oh maybe I misunderstood - did you create the video yourself or are you seeing that problem on youtube in general?

Then it's most likely a hardware issue with the GPU.

My guess is that too but it's a little strange only on youtube .

Well you said YouTube and a couple of the games you were playing...so that kinda indicates that when the GPU is under stress it's either:
a) getting too hot (what are you GPU temps? have you cleaned out the fan of dust lately?)
b) Part of the GPU is failing (possibly memory) and being clocked so high (core/memory frequency) causes it to stress more, causing artifacts.

Well you said YouTube and a couple of the games you were playing...so that kinda indicates that when the GPU is under stress it's either:
a) getting too hot (what are you GPU temps? have you cleaned out the fan of dust lately?)
b) Part of the GPU is failing (possibly memory) and being clocked so high (core/memory frequency) causes it to stress more, causing artifacts.

Yes but just on start of games then I restart PC and goes normally. Didn't check for temp I had problems earlier with it, when temp reach critical point it restart PC. Graphic card have only passive cooling there is no cooler but when I do "gaming" it restarts so I figured out to put one cooler for case on it and it worked . I used 2 on it but I figured out 1 is enough to keep it cool .

Back
Top Bottom