Getting My First Gaming PC! Need Help!

Ok, so I may order all my items Thursday. One more thing I need to know is if the GTX 660 can use HDMI 2.0. I would like to use this kind of cable as it has many pros over older kinds. I googled and couldnt find any answers so do any of you guys know?

Purchase date is coming up soon and I'm trying to prep. I went to check out my monitor and I hadn't really noticed this before but I hope it won't affect visuals. I can easily seen each pixel on the screen:

When playing sharp graphic games like Battlefield will I see these pixles (You can't see the pixles at all on my mac)? Does each pixel only generate on color of light or are there multiple colors in each one?

Edit: I found its guide over the internet via PDF and it says it's a 1080p display, but it didn't say the refresh rate. Anybody know a way to check?

Last edited:
Orderd parts from Newegg and Graphics card from fatclown :) Will upate if I need help.

Also does anyone know what is the average graphics card that a 2009ish Mac would have? Is it near a 660?

Last edited:
Orderd parts from Newegg and Graphics card from fatclown :) Will upate if I need help.

Also does anyone know what is the average graphics card that a 2009ish Mac would have? Is it near a 660?

That is pretty vague as their are numerous styles/variations of MAC's released, but I am just going to say that no. A mac released in 2009 won't have a comparable performance as a computer with a graphics card released in 2012.

That is pretty vague as their are numerous styles/variations of MAC's released, but I am just going to say that no. A mac released in 2009 won't have a comparable performance as a computer with a graphics card released in 2012.
Yes, I saw some stats and a GTX 660 will perform at least 100% better in everything over the card my Mac has :)

Back
Top Bottom