shockanow?

XWrench3

Daemon Poster
i do not really know where this belongs. so if it needs to be moved, that's fine. i ran across this website in a youtube video. i decided i would see if it was even real, which it is. but i did not go surfuing in it. i wanted to know if its a relatively safe place or not. and does anyone know if its trustworthy enough to download from? www.shockanow.net there is supposed to be free stuff there, which i am always a bit leary of. but the last thing i need is to get a load of virus/spyware/ etc. asking is a lot safer than just going for it.

What do you mean by "free stuff" ?

WWW.SHOCKAWENOW.NET - Psalm 144 - Free Stuff

looks like online games, freeware (avast anti virus, malware bytes, etc.) that kind of thing. it looks like it may have a religeous sponsoring, they talk about Chrisians and aithiests on the site. when i type in the address, my firefox will not take me there either. i have to type shockanet into the search engine, then it will take me there. on thier web page, they have their web address in cap locks. i do not know if that makes a difference when your typing it into the address bar or not. there is also a 2nd free stuff page, but i have not been there yet.

its really rather strange. it is filled with combat games, and discusion and video of Christians vs. atheists. i am going to have to do some digging on this website.

i know, right? i think i am just going to stay away from it. satan is very good at confusing people and disguising his agenda.

Back
Top Bottom