Edges of screen disappearing

PrescriptionCocaine

Beta member
So last night, I setup my second monitor (Samsung SyncMaster) . It's pretty bad, but a second monitor is a second monitor. My main monitor is a Sharp 1080p 52" TV, and I have a Geforce GTX 760 GPU. Last night everything worked fine. But this afternoon, I turned my computer on, turned both monitors on, and the second monitor was fine, but my TV had the edges cut off. I can't see my taskbar (or anything else on the edges of the screen), and the overall quality is quite terrible. Both monitors are set to their native resolution, and I have been looking on Google for about an hour now, but none of the solutions worked. I changed a massive amount of settings in the Nvidia control panel (Specifically the "Change resolution" and "Adjust desktop size and position" tabs I HAVE CHANGED THE UNDERCUT /OVERCUT SETTINGS![I knew everyone would tell me to change those]), but NOTHING worked. nothing even changed it. I even turned my computer off, unplugged my second monitor entirely, and restarted my computer, but even without the second monitor plugged in, the edges were cut off of the main monitor.

Thanks in advance.

1.jpg

go there on nvidia control panel and chack enable desktop resizing and hit resize. ther u can adjust the screen to show all the way.

Last edited:
that dint come out as clear as i hoped. hopefully u can still see it well enough

Back
Top Bottom