Upgrade to GTX 670 - worth it?

Ah. I wasnt aware u weren't in the usa. Yeah i meant to,look up in Craig's list. Is a usa site to,buy used. The 760 should be fine for far cry 4. I tested it on a 580 3gb and it fan pretty smooth on very high settings.

Thanks for your help guys!
In the end I blew my budget completely and got myself an MSI 970. I figured I'd get it so I don't need an upgrade for a long time. (Had to sell some stuff to afford this one!).
I appreciate all the help, hopefully someone might find this thread useful in the future :).

Thanks for your help guys!
In the end I blew my budget completely and got myself an MSI 970. I figured I'd get it so I don't need an upgrade for a long time. (Had to sell some stuff to afford this one!).
I appreciate all the help, hopefully someone might find this thread useful in the future :).

Great choice.
I upgraded from a 8800GTS (yup that's right) to a 660, then a week later to 760 then about 2 months later to the 970 and now I'm happy and satisfied!
Everything maxes out, no issues what so ever!

I Myself am tempted to sell my 780ti and pick up 2 970's for the price. I want to jump back into sli and the difference from the 780ti in sli to the 970 in sli is very little plus I wont need a new psu either and the temperatures will be much better. This how ever is all dependent on if I can sell my 780ti for a good price and I get the promotion I want at work. Good choice on the 970 though they are incredible. the performance gap between the 970 to the 780ti is the same gap the 980 has on the 780ti and the 970 is dirt cheap comparatively.

Back
Top Bottom