H1Z1 Early Access

I had a few friends playing wanting me to join them, Could NOT even get to the server list with a message telling me to try again. Not happy with that.

I had a few friends playing wanting me to join them, Could NOT even get to the server list with a message telling me to try again. Not happy with that.

They take the servers down fairly regularly at the moment. Gotta be patient i'm afraid.

They seem to be patching and improving stuff quickly though.

Double post but w/e

The devs are quite impressive actually. They're all over the subreddit asking what features players want implementing first, what bugs need fixing first, asking for feedback on changes and updates etc.

I honestly think this game is going to end up killer. I just had a 2 hour session with a friend using Mic's, and even with loads of bugs and stuff we stilll had a great time. Some crazy psychotic american ran at us screaming, my friend put an arrow in his face and he fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes. It was funny. :p

since the first update this is the only screen I get to see, If I cant get it resolved by tomorrow I'll be getting the refund while I still can, It ends Monday on the refund. it's been about 24 hours and this is all I get.
Screenshot10.png

i don't know why but i ordered it lol. now im struggling with making am account cuz apparently everyone in the world is playing it and all my users are taken. including users i never seen anyone besides me use ever.

This game update will take place at 6:30pm PST and have an approximately 90 minute downtime.
• Changes to loot and item spawn/respawn
• Hunger and thirst vitals have been decelerated. You don't get hungry and Thirsty as fast now!
• Dew collectors and rabbit traps should function on live properly now
• Battle Royale: Some loot items we're blocked from being collected. This has been corrected.
• Battle Royale: Some messages were being spammed excessively. This has been corrected.
• Battle Royale: The contents of airdrops have been fixed and now have the appropriate BR style loot
• Battle Royale: Fixed an issue with the mysterious "crafting ingredient" bag appearing when a player dies
• Adjusted some foraging rules
• The houses in Lone Pine Development have had their placements corrected
• Fixed some areas where players were getting stuck (hardware store, shelves, etc)

LOL It FINALLY started working and now the servers are going down LOL I think this game hates me LOL

I got in and played for about an hour and a half then the game crashed LOL I think the server went down but it was playing well.

This game update will take place at 6:30pm PST and have an approximately 90 minute downtime.
• Changes to loot and item spawn/respawn
• Hunger and thirst vitals have been decelerated. You don't get hungry and Thirsty as fast now!
• Dew collectors and rabbit traps should function on live properly now
• Battle Royale: Some loot items we're blocked from being collected. This has been corrected.
• Battle Royale: Some messages were being spammed excessively. This has been corrected.
• Battle Royale: The contents of airdrops have been fixed and now have the appropriate BR style loot
• Battle Royale: Fixed an issue with the mysterious "crafting ingredient" bag appearing when a player dies
• Adjusted some foraging rules
• The houses in Lone Pine Development have had their placements corrected
• Fixed some areas where players were getting stuck (hardware store, shelves, etc)

Great patch!

Back
Top Bottom