Im new!

WinningGamerz

Beta member
Hey my name is Tom and I am new to the Tech forums, but not to computers. I spend a lot of my time searching the internet about computers and technology and learn quite a lot! I will answer any questions you may have, in the comment section below.

I love playing games as well, such as Minecraft, ROBLOX, Xbox Games and more! I guess this is the end of my first of many posts on here! ;)

If you like Minecraft have you heard of StarMade? Its like Minecraft but in space.. and you can cut blocks into angles.. and its procedurally generating so you fly spaceships around to explore new planets.. it said something about 9 quadrillion galaxies in it.. here check out the trailer i think its kinda neat.. but i havent tried it yet.

StarMade on Steam

Hey my name is Tom and I am new to the Tech forums, but not to computers. I spend a lot of my time searching the internet about computers and technology and learn quite a lot! I will answer any questions you may have, in the comment section below.

I love playing games as well, such as Minecraft, ROBLOX, Xbox Games and more! I guess this is the end of my first of many posts on here! ;)

Welcome, you'll find yourself right at home here!:)

Back
Top Bottom