H1Z1 Early Access

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Anyone picking this up ? Would be cool to play with some TF users. I'm not actually sure there is any way to play coop stuff in this game or if it's all every man for himself PvP.

It's released 15th Jan on Steam and is supposed to be around $20.

This looks like another DayZ, I'm going to have to see if it's a completed game or not. And what you can do in the game such as building things and such. Hopefully it doesn't end up like most of the other sandbox games with 90% using hacks. Even DayZ is suffering from that now and ruined the game for many.

Anyone picking this up ? Would be cool to play with some TF users. I'm not actually sure there is any way to play coop stuff in this game or if it's all every man for himself PvP.

It's released 15th Jan on Steam and is supposed to be around $20.
I thought it was supposed to be Free-to-play? Where did you hear that it was going to be $20?

This looks like another DayZ, I'm going to have to see if it's a completed game or not. And what you can do in the game such as building things and such. Hopefully it doesn't end up like most of the other sandbox games with 90% using hacks. Even DayZ is suffering from that now and ruined the game for many.

I think this has a lot of potential - been following it off and on since last year. Not going to be as "feature rich" as DayZ yet...but it has a large development studio behind it so IMO it looks like it has promise.

When the game is complete it will be F2P. But early access is $20, for some reason.

I think i'll probably pick it up though. I don't mind spending $20. You do get some goodies thrown in which you would normally have to pay for if it was f2p anyway.

^ Yep $20 for early access.
I'll probably be picking it up... Something to tide me over until GTA V :tongue:

When the game is complete it will be F2P. But early access is $20, for some reason.

I think i'll probably pick it up though. I don't mind spending $20. You do get some goodies thrown in which you would normally have to pay for if it was f2p anyway.

Ah alright.

I'll probably wait until it's finished anyway. I'm not gonna pay money to beta (alpha?) test for a multi-million $ company :p.

Ah alright.

I'll probably wait until it's finished anyway. I'm not gonna pay money to beta (alpha?) test for a multi-million $ company :p.

You mean the multi million $ company that has been haemorrhaging money for 10 years :p ?

You mean the multi million $ company that has been haemorrhaging money for 10 years :p ?

Yup :p.

Their game division has been doing decent - it's their cell phone/computer (now non-existant)/entertainment divisions :p. So their gaming division is probably about their only current "successful" area.

I'm really getting tired of free to play games, but with paid micro transactions. Just give me a game that cost money up front, and i don't have to pay for items and ****.

That said, i love zombies, and i love survival games. So i will look at it. If its really appealing i might pay the 20 bucks, if its not really i will wait for F2P and the finished game.

Yay!
pPon0C9.png

Back
Top Bottom