Steel Series Keyboard

That keyboard isn't very cheap itself. The G710 non + version is usually in the 70 dollar range but for some reason Newegg has them retarded expensive. Must be a stock issue because it's more expensive than the + version.

I say go with whatever keyboard you want as long as it isn't a Razer.

I like this keyboard. I like the fact u,can get pretty crazy with the leds. I almost ordered one last night. New egg has em for less than $100.

I'm liking this one too, Also have a G15 and do like the screen on it but may look at this if it ever dies on me. On my 3rd G15 and each a newer version than the last LOL They have a newer version out but it seems they took some of the functionality out of the screen that I don't really like, My brother just got the G710 plus which is also very nice, But will have to look at the steel keyboard when the time comes.

I've been shopping around and this is the best thing I've found that has all the things i want. I like the macro key layout although i wish they were three wide like they were on the G15. I love the ability to change colors on the LEDs and i like the way the space bar is set up. I'll probably get one in the next few months if i don't find something better. I'll be sure to post a review if i do.

Back
Top Bottom