cheapest gaming laptop

Under 600 if possible....i know thats super low but i would only be playing some RTS and over the top shooter games....Im a console gamer so im totally new to pc gaming...

Under 600 if possible....i know thats super low but i would only be playing some RTS and over the top shooter games....Im a console gamer so im totally new to pc gaming...

If you can stack another 160.00 dollars for this that would be your best bet for gaming.

Samsung ATIV Book 6 (NP680Z5E-X02US) 15.6” Gaming Notebook with Intel Core i7 3635QM 2.4Ghz (3.4Ghz Turbo), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, Radeon HD 8770M GPU, JBL Stereo Speakers, 720 HD Webcam, Windows 8 - Newegg.com
Otherwise like paton mentioned your going to want atleast a 1000 bucks to get a good gaming laptop.

Look on Amazon or possibly even eBay for a used gaming laptop and you can get a damn good machine for pretty cheap if you can snap a used one in good condition. That's what all 3 of my gaming laptops have been: Asus G73jh (refurbished from Newegg... $760), MSI GT780DX (used from a forum...$760), and my current GT70 2oc-059us (used off of eBay, $1100 - sold my GT780DX so the upgrade was only about $400 for the new laptop).

Brands to look for would be MSI, Asus, and Sager (a rebranded MSI essentially). They're going to have some of the best cooling which is EXTREMELY important for a gaming laptop of ANY kind. Gaming laptops can run hot, and having a good cooling system to get rid of that heat is important.

Specifically what games are you wanting to play?

Do you want a 17" screen or is a 15" screen fine?

I was just wondering if it was possible to be at that budget....i really dont want to pay more....would it be better just to do a tower instead?

Back
Top Bottom